Thursday, June 19, 2008

Me At Age 32

I have the hardest time scrapbooking layouts about myself. Not sure why I guess I just prefer to scrap my two beautiful kids! LOL!! So when the CT at ACOT did a reveal where we were to scrap ourselves I had a hard time with it and this layout took me forever to finish. But....I actually love how it turned out. :)

Supplies used:
cardstock: Bazzill
transparency: Fancy Pants
bling: Heidi Swapp, Prima, Me & My Big Ideas
rain dots: Cloud 9
chipboard numbers: Basic Grey
chipboard letters: Li'l Davis Designs
rub-on letters: Making Memories
paint: Apple Barrel

Journaling reads:
-I drive a white Chevy suburban with a 43 gallon gas tank! Not good on the pocketbook to fill that tank up!
-My favorite colors are red and black.
-I only wear sneakers or flip flops. Skechers is my favorite brand of shoes.
-I love to start my mornings off with some coffee and my computer.
-I want to get a tattoo or maybe even two or three different ones. Nothing too big.
-My husband & I raise goats. Right now we have 32 goats with more babies on the way.

4 comments:

Lucy Chesna said...

love the layout...you look beautiful

miss ya chica

carrie said...

Hi Angela, I didn't know you had a blog...stopping by to check it out. By the way, Great layout!

BonBon said...

Beautiful LO!!!
Hugs!

Angel said...

Wow Girl... I love this layout of you... You rocked it girl..