Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Trip to the Zoo

This past weekend my husband and I took our kids to the Wichita zoo. It has almost been seven years since we were there last. In fact the last time I was pregnant with Erik. LOL! The zoo was awesome!! We actually went twice because on Saturday we got there at 4pm not knowing that the zoo closes at 5pm, so they gave us a pass for Sunday too. We walked around until about 5:30pm before they kicked everyone out and then went back Sunday morning before we left to come home. Our trip was much too short and we didn't get to do everything that I wanted to do. I was hoping to meet up with some of my Scrapadilly buddies but we had family that was in town to see too. So next time there will be a Scrapadilly meeting! LOL!!

I took about 200 pictures but I thought I would share a few of my favorites. The gorillas were by the far the family's favorite animal. Erik loved the gorillas and we had to see them both days. This photo of Erik with the gorilla is my favorite photo from the zoo. I think it turned out awesome!



Check out some of my other favorite photos from the zoo.

3 comments:

Drea said...

I took my kids last year..........that place will wear you out. It's sooo spread out.

I asked them if they wanted to go this year and they all hollered...."NO!!!"

So, I guess I wasn't the only one wore out!!

LOL

Anonymous said...

awesome photos, Angela!!!

Lori aka Mima said...

I can't wait until Carmen (my gd due in August) is old enough to visit the Wichita zoo!! sounds fabulous--great that you have so many pics to scrap!!!