Monday, December 15, 2008

My Acrylic Album

My Acrylic Album has announced their new design team and I am so excited to one of their new design team members!! Congrats to the other very talented ladies! I can't wait to get to work with all of you!

Here is the My Acrylic Album's new design team!
Jackie Gallagher -Designer
Tristann Graves - Designer
Mimi Leinbach - Designer
Rebecca Price - Designer
Angela Prieto - Designer
Beth Root - Designer
Debbie Sherman - Designer
Stacey Towers - Designer

6 comments:

ScrapGoo said...

Congrats.... SO deserved!!!

Janshotgun said...

So Happy for you! I have always loved your acrylic albums!!

Hi! My name is erica. Would you be my friend? said...

Well you know they picked the very best gal ever! You're amazing with acrylic albums! :) I think they're the lucky ones! ;)

Unknown said...

Congrats!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I TOLD you that you would be perfect for this!!! WOOT WOOT!!!!

Lucy Chesna said...

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO...I am so excited for you