Thursday, July 23, 2009

Lime Rickey - Basic Grey

Basic Grey Lime Rickey......I am so in love with this line! And lucky for me I have gotten to work with this line for two different design teams! How cool is that? Here are two layouts I created for my design team at Scrapadilly! Thanks for looking.


supplies used
papers: Basic Grey Lime Rickey
brads: Basic Grey
rub-on: Basic Grey
sticker: Basic Grey
pen: Slick Writer
tiny alpha stickers: Making Memories

__________________________________________________________


supplies used
papers: Basic Grey Lime Rickey
bling: Basic Grey
ink: Color Box
chipboard letters: KI Memories
flowers: Prima
leaves: Prima
journaling note: Fancy Pants Design

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way cute! That line is so much fun!

Sue said...

Wow Angela!! I love looking at your stuff!!! I so want to get that line!!

Sue said...

Wow Angela!! I love your stuff!! I so want to get that line!!

GinniG said...

You did a FABULOUS job!!! LOVE your Lime Rickey!!! ;) One of my fav BG lines!