Thursday, September 10, 2009

Bo Bunny's Flutter Butter

For my September CT Reveal at A Cherry On Top I worked with two different new Bo Bunny lines. One was Boo Crew (which I posted a couple of days ago) and the other line was Flutter Butter. Flutter Butter is such a soft pretty line. I love the colors and all the butterflies, flowers and swirls. I created four different layouts with this line. I was able to not only do two layouts about my daughter but I did two layouts about my son too. I love when a line is so versatile!


He May Be Little But He's Got A Big Heart
supplies used

papers: Bo Bunny
letter stickers: Bo Bunny
tiny alpha stickers: Making Memories
bling: Glitz Design, Martha Stewart
glitter: Stickles
ink: Color Box

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Be You
supplies used

papers: Bo Bunny
letter stickers: Bo Bunny
tag sticker: Bo Bunny
rub-ons: Bo Bunny
glitter: Stickles
ink: Color Box

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------


"Mama Loves You"
supplies used

papers: Bo Bunny
letter stickers: Bo Bunny
tag sticker: Bo Bunny
rub-ons: Bo Bunny
glitter: Stickles
ink: Color Box

journaling reads
Every night I check on you before I go to bed. I cover you up, kiss you and then I softly whisper in your ear... "Mama loves you." 5-4-09

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Isn't She Lovely
supplies used

papers: Bo Bunny
flowers: Bo Bunny
brads: Basic Grey
glitter: Stickles
vinyl letters: American Crafts Thickers
pearls: The Paper Studio
tiny alpha stickers: Making Memories
ink: Color Box

1 comment:

Cropaddict said...

These layouts are so adorable. I love this paper line and what you did with it.