Tuesday, February 23, 2010

3 Bugs In A Rug The Great Outdoors and Animal Stackers

It's my reveal time once again at A Cherry On Top and this CT reveal features two new lines from 3 Bugs In A Rug........The Great Outdoors and Animal Stackers!

3 Bugs In A Rug has been a long time favorite company of mine. I love their bold colorful pattern papers and cute designs. I picked the Animal Stackers and The Great Outdoors lines to work with for my reveal. The colors and patterns in these two new lines are totally cute! You can buy the 3 Bugs In A Rug lines two different ways.....pick out all the papers and stickers individually or you can buy the Caboodle Kits. In the Caboodle Kits you get all 9 double-sided pattern papers, alphabet sticker sheet, Chit Chat sticker sheet, and a die cut tags sheet. To view the rest of my reveal click here.







2 comments:

Jamie said...

So fun!! That monkey paper is a must have for Boom! pahaha

all the days of our life said...

I Love these. Love the pps. great designs and pictures.