Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Tim Holtz Embossing Folders

For my Creative Team reveal at A Cherry On Top I got to play with some amazing Tim Holtz Embossing folders. This was my first time and now I'm hooked! Need to go shopping for my embossing folders. ;)

One technique that I love to play around with is embossing. For my reveal I didn't want to just emboss, I wanted to go an extra step with my embossing. First I started with some awesome Tim Holtz Texture Fades (embossing folders) and then I added some ink, played with some Perfect Pearls Mists and Glimmer Mists, and even did a little sanding. If you have not yet tried embossing folders then you need to. It is so much fun and I love the texture it brings to your projects. Check out my full CT Reveal Article for my details on my layouts here.






No comments: